Tuesday, June 12, 2007

You either Pass or Fail

Well, I'm here. I'd like to give a little sneak peak of what I'd like to contribute to, just to make your mouth water in anticipation, but I'm not ready yet...but excited for the vision and possibilities for this new blog.

Here is one cool idea I just thought of though. How easy would it be to put on the blog video of the Cass City Missionary Church worship band? Fritz is lead vocals and Kurt Tuckey is the man when it comes to technology issues. I'll see what I can do.

Also, looking forward to the "Verse for the Day" display.

Oh, here is the link to the website for the Cass City Missionary Church.

1 comment:

Stack said...

I've added a church link list. I don't think adding a video would be hard if you can host it somewhere. I haven't used YouTube, maybe that would work?